IndiGo Visible Handheld Spectrometer
IndiGo: The Power of Spectroscopy at Your Fingertips
IndiGo is a compact modular spectrometer that fits in the palm of your hand. This handheld spectrometer can be used for many different applications: it allows measurement of absorption, emission, or transmission spectra from 380 nm to 780 nm with a standard resolution of 1.5 nm (FWHM). Other resolutions are available, contact us for more information.
It is also available as a High Spectral Sensitivity instrument with the IndiGo HSS model.
IndiGo comes with a PC desktop application and is also compatible with Android tablets and smartphones equipped with a Bluetooth 5.0 connection for increased mobility.
With its optional modules, IndiGo can become a fluorescence spectrometer, a reflection spectrometer or a chemical analyzer that fits in your pocket.
- Wavelength Range: 380nm - 780nm
- Grating: 600 Lines/mm, 500nm blaze
- Sensor: CMOS OnSemi MT9M001, pixel size 5.4µm, 1024 lines
- S/N Ratio: 400:1
- Dynamic Range: 1000:1
- Resolution: 1.5nm
- Integration time: 1ms - 24s (averaging option in-software)
- Connectivity: USB-C and Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 76x45x53mm, 107g
The IndiGo is supplied with:
- An adapter for optical fiber light input
- USB cable
- A powerful PC application and a mobile Android application
For more information on the IndiGo, visit our main site here: https://www.axiomoptics.com/products/indigo/
For examples of applications, visit our application page: https://www.axiomoptics.com/indigo-spectrometer-applications/